۱۳۹۸ اسفند ۱۰, شنبه

the annoying thing about antidepressants is that they make you fat, and they don't even make you anti-depressed, you just become a less anxious, fatter version of who you were before.
I'd like to think that I'm not shallow, that I don't really care about my weight and the way I look, apparently, that's bull crap. I do care about this shit. I just need to be pretty without even trying to. and be thin, just like that.
and also I hate my sexuality, I mean female orgasms are supposed to be great and all but not having them is humiliating and depressing. and everyone is out there like oooh I'm so happy and good with my sexuality and I orgasm nine times every time I have sex., you are a prude and need to chill out and have a good relationship with your body. well mazeltov to you. I DON'T HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP with my body. if I did I wouldn't be here venting to you people. maybe this IS too much information. but I don't give a crap. 

۱ نظر:

mashghi گفت...

there is something weirdly comforting about knowing someone else has this problem too : )