۱۳۹۶ اسفند ۱۸, جمعه

At last! something positive



So good news everyone, my therapist said that I don't need regular sessions anymore, and this makes me so proud. My last year's new year resolution was to have therapy sessions, and here I am. living in the same environment and feeling more powerful and happy. of course I have more reasons now. I love my friends and my boyfriend and I don't feel obligated anymore, to keep friendships and  to make people like me. I speak my heart out more freely and I am grateful to be who I am. I kinda feel silly, counting my blessings and showing how truly satisfied I am. I guess the old Shirin wouldn't let her self love, and would probably cringe hearing the term "the old shirin". But I don't want to forget my happy moments. And I'm not scared of being wrong and feeling sad and heart broken again. the thing is, when you accept yourself the way you are, you don't see small mistakes as a failure anymore. and that is sooo liberating.
I wrote a list of the things that I enjoy. at first I thought it was silly and I was actually quite ashamed to show it to anyone. And it kinda bothers me that I needed an external approval to feel good about it. but the important thing is, I feel good about it now. and I'm ready to publish it.
Making stuff
Thinking in a foreign language
Being confident and not wearing any make up
Helping people out
Drinking smoothies
Cooking
Having long non bitten nails
Being in nature
Travelling
Painting and drawing
Reading
Making people laugh
Watching positive colorful movies and series
Taking long walks and discussing weird stuff
Not having to worry about my family
Buying cheap clothes
Wearing dresses
Applying cat eyeliner
Stargazing
Speaking about silly stuff with my friends and my bae
Being with bae
Watching bae's face light up when he's happy and his dimples
Reading mythology
Learning and speaking German
And this thing I designed the other day, and being proud of it and not being afraid to admit it

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: